Thursday 26 July 2012

Hi there...


I’m known to many as Roo and this is my first ever blog. Argh! How very daunting! 

I am a (very) recent law graduate from Exeter University and am returning to London to start a brand new chapter of my life. I left London in the hope that on my return, I’ll appreciate and explore it more and I’m hoping that having this blog will encourage me to do just that! Although some of my close friends consider me to be a “city girl”, I’m not sure that born and bred city girls would agree with them. Instead, I am hoping to explore this gorgeous city – the typical tourist destinations, along with some atypical new-finds – and let you in on my reactions to it. I am not one to be impersonal, so along with my explorations, you can expect posts on my style, some recipes, my loves and hates too. 

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and as I am a virgin-blogger (I sincerely hope that doesn’t have an additional dodgy meaning), please let me know what you think and of ways I can improve on the posts :)


Muah,

Roo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment