Monday 19 May 2014

Bella Roma

Anyone who knows me and/or reads my blog knows about my love for London. However, after spending the weekend in Rome with Richard, my dedication to London more than wavered, as it took every single ounce of self control to get myself on the plane for the journey back home.

I don't think there are enough words or good enough pictures to describe what an amazing weekend I've had or what a stunning city Rome is (very new for me; I am usually full of words!) so I will keep it short and sweet and let some of the pictures do the talking.

The weekend involved everything that I could have wished for; delicious Italian food (including ice cream), incredible coffee (I had my first Italian espresso), hearing a chef genuinely use the phrase "Mama Mia", some "charming" over-the-top Italians, getting lost in the city, far too much walking and seeing some of the most beautiful sights in the world. By far my favourite was Vatican City: I was genuinely awe-struck!

Ciao, lovies!
Muah
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment